Howdy!

A collection of satirical, political, spiritual and humorous writings and ramblings on various topics, including current affairs and issues, the Great Awakening, health, toxins, prepping, bachelor life, and more. Look for commentary and stories meant for understanding, and even a good chuckle, as well as some useful tips and insights. Hermit tested and approved√

Please check or re-check the 'Seminal' video series OFTEN for updated content &/or videos...GT

Friday, February 24, 2012

Dolla Stowe Penny-Pinchin' CAB Couponz

Booyeah! Gimme one of those bright yellow Dolla Stowe carts, and I'll careen through the crowded aisles until it is full or my wallet is empty! Savin' O' the Green! Again, I got some outstanding bargains in my local store, including a 30% more Bean-n-Bacon Soup, some DS branded raisen bran, and some chocolate-covered cashews, of all things (ya, they good). Cruising around, I managed to find all kinds of crap that I needed[?], but were somehow not on my 'list'. Dolla Stowe = fairly good place to get my dog, Ratchet, her fav 'red bones' in a 3# bag, and some chew stix too, at reasonable cost. Haven't seen those big bags O' rawhide chews she loves , anywhere, for awhile; wtf is up with dat??

Anyways, so I get outta there under $50, even after the $15 mini hi-velocity fan I impulsed into near checkout (hey, I needed a new, small, fan)--to my surprise, the receipt has like a 20% off coupon for the upcoming Saturday--what a grand deal ($5 off $25/+ purchase)! I might be out-n-abouts then, so mayhap I'll drop another $25 there, just to get the discount....yup--I is a CAB. No telling what indispensable item[s] I'll come across that will likely never make it onto a shopping list...


No comments:

Post a Comment